All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Melbourne Street Art Guide is the essential reference to trace the who, what, why and where of Melbourne's dynamic street art scene. Focused on the art, politics, people and places which make Melbourne an undisputed international hotspot for street art and graffiti, this book delves into the inner worlds of the artist, collector and curator to provide a holistic picture of contemporary Melbourne street art practice today. Maps with street art hotspots plus self-guided tours reveal where to go and what to see, while short essays, interviews and profiles provide an invaluable set of tools for any street art conisseur to decipher and interpret the richly-layered terrain of the city's streets. This book takes readers on a memorable journey into the heart of this important and at times misunderstood artistic realm.
- Author BiographyEwan McEoin is the Senior Curator of Contemporary Design and Architecture at the National Gallery of Victoria. He is also an author and publisher. Recent publications include Under the Edge a monograph on the architecture Peter Stutchbury, a range of guidebooks to Australian regional food produce including The Produce Book and The Field Guides and the best-selling Melbourne and Sydney Design Guides. Din Heagney is a writer and editor specialising in contemporary art and design. He has edited publications for the Venice Art Biennale, Biennale of Sydney and magazines including Artlink, un, and Desktop. Din has also written for many publications such as Inside, Monument, The Art Life and many galleries. He is currently developing Vislan, a blind visual translation project, and teaches at RMIT University School of Architecture and Design.
- Author(s)Edited by Ewan Mceoin
- PublisherThames and Hudson (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationFisherman's Bend
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintThames and Hudson (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width135 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.