All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
About this product
- DescriptionTHE MEMOIRS OF JFK imagines that John F. Kennedy survived Dallas, that he served two terms and then wrote a flawed memoir in which he fails to confront many of the questions that had arisen in the aftermath of the assassination attempt. A worried publisher sends a seasoned ghostwriter to try to persuade Kennedy to deal with these omissions. Their combat is the engine of this vel. Although THE MEMOIRS OF JFK is an invention, both its factual aspects and post-assassination conjectures are informed by the author's interviews with some 50 sources-many of them members of Kennedy's administration, some of them journalists he favored, a few of them close friends. No one, of course, can kw for certain what decisions Kennedy would have taken, but given the nature of the man and his expressed intent, the world described in the vel is one we might well have lived in had he survived Dallas.
- Author(s)Professor Leonard Gross
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.