All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the backdrop of Paris in 1883, The Memory of Scent is the story of two French women, Fleur and Babette, and of how their lives diverge when the artist they both model for is found dead. For Fleur, hers is a life lived on the fringes of the Impressionist movement in a world of colour and music; Babette is t so lucky, and following the death of the artist, her life begins to quickly unravel on the streets of France. This is a vel of the senses, in which memory, love and loss are explored and examined, and where it appears the ties which hold us together can also pull us apart.
- Author BiographyLisa Burkitt is an award-winning radio producer, who has written across a wide variety of formats, including film and short story. Her short story 'A Pinch of Tarragon' was chosen for inclusion in the international 'Best Paris Stories' anthology, being launched in Paris in May 2012.
- Author(s)Lisa Burkitt
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.