All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBillionaire Saul Abercrombie owns a vast tract of land on the Pembrokeshire coast. By restoring the original forest that covered the area before medieval times, he believes he will rekindle the spirits of ancient folklore. But the re-planting of the forest will revive an altogether darker and more dangerous entity - and young arboreal expert Tom Curtis will find himself engaging in an epic, ancient battle between good and evil. A battle in which there can be only one survivor.
- Author BiographyFormer journalist F G Cottam is the author of several highly-acclaimed supernatural thrillers. He lives in Surrey, England.
- Author(s)F. G. Cottam
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight555 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.