All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the account of the Qantas story that every airline passenger needs to read: the full and frank history of Australia's national airline. It takes you into the boardroom, where golden parachutes are signed off, and on to the hangar floor, where engineers battle accounting cuts to keep planes flying safely. It takes you back to the foundation of the airline to disprove the line that Qantas never crashes. This is the warts-and-all history the Qantas PR department does t want you to read - but you can bet they'll be reading it too!
- Author BiographyMatthew Benns is the author of When the Bough Breaks.
- Author(s)Matthew Benns
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/10/2009
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
- Weight437 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.