All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.73Free postage
- AU $26.84Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHot flushes, night sweats, insomnia...How on earth do I cope with symptoms of the mepause? There is single answer to this question. Based on up-to-date research, this book provides an honest account of the pros and cons of the different options for managing the mepause so that you can make an informed decision about the best approach for your particular situation. It covers hormone replacement therapy (HRT), bioidentical HRT, medication, lifestyle, nutrition, and complementary therapies, from acupuncture and reflexology to tai chi and yoga. This is everything you need to kw about the issues you may face during the perimepause and mepause, how to support your body as the changes start, and the conventional, alternative and self-help therapies that can ease your symptoms.
- Author BiographyDr Megan A. Arroll is a Senior Lecturer in Health Psychology at BPP University and is a Chartered Psychologist and Chartered Scientist with a keen interest in women's health throughout the lifespan. She is the author of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: What You Need to Know about CFS/ME and co-author of Invisible Illnesses: Coping with Misunderstood Conditions and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Navigating Your Way to Recovery with Prof. Christine Dancey. Megan splits her time between London and rural Alabama. Liz Efiong has an honours degree in Nutritional Therapy and worked with Patrick Holford as a researcher and writer for two years. She is co-author of Say No to Cancer and has researched and edited a number of other books, including Say No to Arthritis and Balance Your Hormones. Liz is based in London.
- Author(s)Dr. Megan A. Arroll,Liz Efiong
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note2 b&w figures
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDr. John Moran
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.