All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy far the most popular topic among Men's Health magazine readers is muscle building. Young or middle-aged, men equate muscle with power, success, and sexual attractiveness. And a new generation of young men is hungry for a definitive guidebook that shows them the steps to the bodybuilding stage. For decades, the seminal work has been Arld Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding , but GenY is ready for a fresh new guidebook that takes a healthier approach to bodybuilding written by the poster boy for clean eating and natural home-grown muscle, Tyler English, whose youth, long hair and tats, and urthodox boot camp workouts will appeal to young lifters. At the heart of English's book is a 16-to-24-week course of weight lifting and nutrition that will shed body fat and trigger explosive muscle growth. Exercise by exercise, meal by meal, the reader is shown precisely what to do to build a competition-ready body. But even if the reader simply wants to look his best on the beach, this book will reveal the secret techniques that bodybuilders use to achieve hard, rippling muscle.
- Author BiographyTYLER ENGLISH is a professional bodybuilder and bodybuilding coach. He won the 2010 World Natural Bodybuilding Federation Pro-Am Lightweight Championship and took third place at that the WNBF World Championships as a middleweight. He lives in West Harford, CT.
- Author(s)Tyler English
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Content Note300 b&w photos
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.