All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Mental Game of Football, mental conditioning expert Brian Cain takes you through the process of playing the game one play at a time so that you give yourself the best chance for success on the field and in life. Cain has worked with top high school, college and professional players and coaches on developing the mental toughness needed to perform at the highest levels. COACHES AND PLAYERS WILL LEARN HOW TO: -Train your mental toughness just like you train your body to be a one-play warrior. -Establish and live program core values that create a championship culture. -Compete one play at a time, fully focused in the present moment. -Focus on the process of becoming a champion, which results in championships. -Stop spending time at practice/film and start investing time so you get a return. -Keep a positive and aggressive attitude in a game of adversity and failure. -Take your preparation to the next level, both physically and mentally. -Create routines for everything in football so you become a machine of consistency. -Stay in control of your emotions so you can stay focused on what really matters. -Choose your response in any adversity by developing response-ability. -Use mental imagery for enhanced confidence and skill development. -Stay inspired and motivated throughout the grind of the year-long football season. -And much, much more.
- Author BiographyBrian M. Cain, MS, CMAA, is a #1 best-selling author, speaker, trainer and expert in the fields of Mental Conditioning and Peak Performance. He has worked with coaches, athletes and teams at the Olympic level and in the National Football League (NFL), National Basketball Association (NBA), National Hockey League (NHL), Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and Major League Baseball (MLB). Cain has also worked with programs in some of the top college athletic departments around the country including the University of Alabama, Auburn University, Florida State University, the University of Iowa, the University of Maryland, the University of Mississippi, Mississippi State University, Oregon State University, the University of Southern California, the University of Tennessee, Vanderbilt University, Washington State University, Yale University, Texas A & M, TCU, Baylor, the University of Georgia, the University of Vermont, and many others. Cain has worked as a mental conditioning consultant with numerous high school, state and national championship programs. He has delivered his award-winning seminars and presentations at coaches' clinics, leadership summits and athletic directors' conventions all over the country. As a high school athletic director, he is one of the youngest ever to receive the Certified Master Athletic Administration Certification from the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association. A highly sought-after Peak Performance Coach, clinician, and keynote and motivational speaker, Cain delivers his message with passion and enthusiasm, in an engaging style that keeps his audiences energized while being educated. As someone who lives what he teaches, Cain will inspire you and give you the tools necessary to get the most out of your career. Please visit www.briancain.com/monday to sign up for his weekly newsletter. Also, visit www.briancain.com/calendar to see when Cain will be in your area so you can experience the benefits of having him come in and work with your team.
- Author(s)Brian M Cain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.