All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, while it raises all the questions appertaining to the cultural, historical and critical contexts of the play, has as its primary focus the play as theatrical performance. This focus is t taken in isolation, but observed in terms of all the social, material and practical aspects of theatrical production. The questions raised are those that face actors, stage managers and directors, scenic and costume designers, in the rehearsal room and on the stage.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER McCULLOUGH is Professor of Theatre and Head of the School of Performance Arts at the University of Exeter, UK. He is a professional director and a member of the editorial boards of Theatre History Studies Journal and Research in Drama in Education. His publications include Theatre and Europe (Oxford, 1996) and Theatre Praxis (ed, Palgrave, 1998).
- Author(s)Christopher McCullough
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleShakespeare Handbooks
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.