All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix-hundred-year-old tales with modern relevance. As well as the complete text of the Merchant's Prologue and Tale, the student will find illustrated information on Chaucer's world, including a map of the Canterbury pilgrimage, a running sypsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words, and a wide range of classroom-tested activities to help bring the text to life. Guided by the suggestions for study and the wide range of helpful information, students will readily appreciate Chaucer's wit and sense of irony, his love of controversy and his delight in character portrayal.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Chaucer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge School Chaucer
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date22/06/2016
- Content Note1 colour book
- Weight189 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySheila Innes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.