Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Mercury Vapor street lamps flicker to life at dusk, everything on our planet changes, only we cant see it. An alien race, residing deep within the earth, is in control of these seemingly incuous lights. The Aliens need thing more than an assurance that our planet will remain stable. No such promise can be made and Armageddon looms. Our very existence depends on 19 year old MarlonDale Hendershat who struggles with the challenges of Aspergers. Since childhood, he has had an obsession that demanded he watch the Mercury Vapor lamps light up each evening. His uniquely wired brain recognizes that the streetlights emit a special energy wave that generates a parallel universe on the face of our planet under the control of extraterrestrials. Because of his uniqueness, MarlonDale is 'chosen' by the aliens to assist them in controlling the Earth's destiny. The Aliens have discovered that the ecological balance of our planet is reaching a calamitous tipping point. The danger is very similar to that which forced them to flee their planet a century ago, and they cant allow a repeat event. MarlonDale learns that the aliens intend to initiate a series of natural disasters to wipe out the human race in order to save the planet. Earthquakes and Tsunamis will be followed by a worldwide biological event that will kill nearly everyone on Earth. And the Alien plan begins with the elimination of MarlonDale's father, an infectious disease researcher at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo. Joined by two friends from his Autism therapy group, MarlonDale must save his father and the world, from and for, all of us. And the aliens.
- Author BiographyHoward Levinson has published a number of articles in newspapers, technical journals and professional society magazines. He has worked in the public service for various governmental agencies and functioned in a postion requiring a Top Secret Security Clearance. He is currently a consultant and trainer to investigative specialists, a musician and songwriter. He is in the process of finishing another sci-fi novel concerning the dangers of Electromagnetic Forces, and has submitted a cold case homicide murder mystery novel to publishing houses for consideration. Howard lives with his family and an assortment of chickens, goats and dogs in rural Missouri where there are no street lamps.
- Author(s)Howard J Levinson
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.