All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this delightful and very pink book the reader will become trained in the ways of being a mermaid. From the first swimming lessons all the way through to classes in hair decoration, jewellery making and shell identification, this is the essential manual for all would-be mermaids. Read and learn - for all 7 to 9 year olds life will never be the same! Alongside the lessons there are dozens of fun extras: a sparkling tail, rings and hair ribbons, lashings of pink glitter, and much much more. This perfect gift book will give all young readers hours and hours of fun.
- Author BiographyDawn Apperley lives in London where she works as a designer of books and toys for children. She was the brains behind the hugely succesful SECRET FAIRY HANDBOOK and has also designed many bestselling toys for Jellycat.
- Author(s)Dawn Apperley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height271 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.