The Messiah Code: The Astounding Discovery of the Identity and Mission of Israel's Messiah Revealed in the Ancient Hebrew Names, Genealogies, Pictographs and Types Found in the Hebrew Scriptures of the Old Testament, the Tenach. by Bob Mitchell (Paperback / softback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description(Please Note: This is the colour Version. Black and White is also available) The very first word in the Hebrew book of Genesis when placed alongside the ancient Hebrew pictographs reveals the crucifixion of the Messiah thousands of years before it took place. God encoded the identity of the Messiah within the pictographs, names and events recorded in the Old Testament in such a way that the message could only be accomplished by a Divine hand? This book reveals God as the author of the Old Testament with stunning evidence that only the most die hard sceptic will deny.
- Author BiographyBob Mitchell is an author and speaker. He writes, presents and produces Christian DVDs on various subjects. He travels around the UK speaking in churches and fellowships and has also spoken in churches in the USA. For several years Bob and his wife Maria presented PROPHECY UPDATE on Christian TV in the UK. Visit Bob's YouTube channel at Shofar Ministries. He also manages his blog under the same name with news updates. He is also a deacon in his local church. Bob lives with his wife in the UK.
- Author(s)Bob Mitchell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.