All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe MetaSecret by Dr. Mel Gill The movie THE SECRET revealed to us THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. This Law of Attraction is but ONE of seven ancient Hermetic Laws. The METASECRET reveals ALL SEVEN OF THE ANCIENT LAWS! Along with that are practical strategies and methods to systematically manifest your desires and to finally LIVE YOUR DREAMS! The METASECRET has been described by some as a rapid Step-by-Step 'How-to' Video Manual of the greater workings of The Laws of Attraction. It begins with my Near-Death experience falling from a mountain and losing my arm in the Operating room to my various encounters with Wisdom Teachers both from the East and the West. It ends with a reminder that we are Spiritual Beings having very temporary LIFE experiences and that it is t the things we collect or own that defines us......it is how we RESPOND to our circumstances. I wrote this book, and created the movie and paid for it by working 18 hours a day 7 days a week for the past 3 years because I believed that pain was inevitable but suffering was optional for all humanity. I wanted to others ather way to be. In one sentence, The METASECRET is a reminder that the Journey through Life is our primary thing in life ... and we must experience more feelings of GRATITUDE for what we already have, the places we live and the people that we surround ourselves with.
- Author BiographyLegendary Psychotherapist Dr Mel Gill is one of the world's leading experts in Personal Development and a Mentor to countless other Speakers and Trainers around the world. He is an internationally-recognized Training Consultant and is also Corporate Advisor to CEOs of Fortune 500 Companies. He has been recognized by the Business Times and The Sentinel as one of the Top Asian American Motivational Speakers. He was invited by the Napoleon Hill Foundation to speak as one of the Top 17 Speakers in the World in their Inaugural World Convention. His experience in Training, Teaching and Consulting, whether on a corporate or individual basis, spans the globe from Hong Kong to Seattle, Chicago to Canada and Singapore to Australia. He is a world-class Inspirational Guru, often compared to the likes of Og Mandino, Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightingale. Through years of hard work and life experience as he battled physical and emotional limitations, Dr Gill has achieved Global recognition as a Master Trainer and Master Motivator who has helped millions of people around the world. He has delivered Inspirational and Motivational seminars to more than 5 million people in more than 70 countries for the past 30 years both in person as well as by being on Radio for 7 years in his daily 3 hour program Uncommon Sense. Dr. Gill earned his position as Certified and Licensed Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Trainer in NLP since 1985. In fact he was instrumental in bringing NLP to Asia in the late eighties. As Director of the Master Trainer Institute of New York he has created more Master Trainers than any other person on Earth! Dr Gill is the author of the International Best-Selling Book 'Uncommon Sense' and most recently 'The Meta Secret', which has been taken up by Publishers in more than 20 countries so far. Following an interview with Vanity Fair (Italy) the popularity of The Meta Secret shot into the 'best-sellers ' list at no. 9 in the first week and is currently No. 1 on their best-seller list. He is also the director of the movie of the same name. Both of these have only been recently released in Singapore. He is arguably well-known as well for his role as the 'cynic' in the extremely popular TV series 'Incredible Tales' and provides a similar 'analysis' in the in-print book 'Incredible Tales of Ghosts'. Dubbed The Man With A Billion-Dollar Voice, Gill is a presence to be reckoned with and a great inspiration to millions of his participants and listeners worldwide.
- Author(s)Dr Mel Gill,Mel Gill
- Date of Publication18/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.