All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an up-to-date survey of the current scientific understanding of obesity and the metabolic syndrome, as well as an overview of the most significant changes to the field over the past 30 years. The book defines obesity and realistically assesses its prevalence. It further examines and evaluates the success of traditional cognitive behavioral treatment. This volume is a thorough reference for obesity and the metabolic syndrome.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note92 black & white illustrations, 72 black & white tables, biography
- Weight772 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeorge A. Bray
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.