All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Metaphysics of Free Will provides a through statement of the major grounds for skepticism about the reality of free will and moral responsibility. The author identifies and explains the sort of control that is associated with personhood and accountability, and shows how it is consistent with causal determinism. In so doing, out view of ourselves as morally responsible agents is protected against the disturbing changes posed by science and religion.
- Author BiographyJohn Martin Fischer is Professor of Philosophy, University of California at Riverside. His previous publications include The Metephysics of Death (1993), Ethics: Problems and Principles (1991), and Moral Responsibility (1986).
- Author(s)John Martin Fischer
- PublisherBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width153 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.