All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this collection of essays has worked in science and in the church as one of the ordained. They consist of reflections on Christian theology and society. One main theme is that of Christian difference i.e. how Christians live in the world in a radically different way. They are an attempt to see through the eyes of the gospel.
- Author BiographyPeter Sellick gained his PhD in Auditory Physiology at the University of Western Australia. He worked in that field until 1984 whereupon he trained for the ministry of the Uniting Church in Australia. He is now retired and is acting as an Anglican Deacon. His interests are in Christian theology, particularly in the examination of what has been called late modernity and the church's response to it. He has worked on a PhD in theology (incomplete) on the Trinitarian crisis experienced in the Church of England in the early eighteenth century around Sir Isaac Newton and the Revd. Dr. Samuel Clarke.
- Author(s)Dr Peter Michael Sellick,Peter Michael Sellick
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.