All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful and practical book provides the college student, seminarian, church study group, and interested lay person with a much-needed introductory guide on the how (method) and the what (message) of Jesus' teachings. In this revised edition, Robert Stein updates his classic work, adds a new bibliography, and introduces use of the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible, bringing this important text to a new generation of students.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Stein is Senior Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Robert H. Stein
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight15 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine370 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.