About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book takes young readers on a trip to a science lab where they will learn about the metric system. Simple text shows ways of measuring length (metres and centimetres), temperature (Celsius), and weight (grams and kilograms). Comparisons between key metric measurements and similar imperial measurements, such as yards, inches, and Fahrenheit, help students understand the two systems.
- Author(s)Paul Challen
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMy Path to Math
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age5 - 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.