All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication coincides with the twentieth anniversary of the first opening of the Manchester Metrolink tram system, and the completion of three new lines. It is intended for the enthusiast, the resident, and the tourist visitor can use this guide to explore the Metrolink tram system, to organise a day out, or merely as a travelling companion to pass the time on an ordinary journey with descriptions of the views from the tram window and the places and attractions that may be visited from the tram stations. This book constitutes a comprehensive guide to what may be seen and visited by means of the trams, organised in a coherent and easy-to-follow format.
- Author BiographyBarry Worthington is a Mancurian bord and bred. He became interested in the history of Manchester at an early age, inspired by the tales and reminiscences of older family members and neighbours. A historian by training, Barry has had many years experience in the local tourism industry, underpinning a deep interest in the cultural and economic regeneration of the city. Barry has also published Discovering Manchester with Sigma Press.
- Author(s)Barry Worthington
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.