Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionDo you gain weight just looking at sweets? Are you wrestling with fatigue, anxiety, depression, or brain fog? Do you get frequent colds, infections, headaches, or acne? Believe it or t, the answers to all these problems are in your gut. Cutting-edge science has shown that the microbiome,the trillions of tiny microbes in our intestines that help us get nutrients from our food,has an ermous influence on our metabolism, our hormones, our cravings, and even our genes. A healthy gut can help reboot your metabolism and enable healthy, sustained weight loss. It can also help you feel optimistic, clear, focused, and glowing with health. Dr. Raphael Kellman's revolutionary program, based on the very latest research, offers a safe, fast, and long-lasting alternative to fad diets. The Microbiome Diet will help you...Reset your metabolismFree yourself from food cravings and uncontrollable appetiteIncorporate prebiotics, probiotics, and healing foods into every mealLose weight,and keep it off,with a nrestrictive life planWith convenient meal plans and delicious chef-designed recipes full of Microbiome Superfoods, The Microbiome Diet is the key to safe, sustainable weight loss and a lifetime of good health.
- Author BiographyAn internist and pioneer in holistic medicine, Raphael Kellman, MD, is the founder of the Kellman Center for Functional and Integrative Medicine. Dr. Kellman lives with his family in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Raphael Kellman
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.