All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Microecomics of Risk and Information covers the principal areas in the field, including risk aversion, simple portfolio theory, precautionary savings, production under risk, risk sharing in the Edgeworth box, adverse selection and moral hazard. Keeping to a strict two-dimensional environment and using only some basic calculus, this textbook is written principally for students of advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate courses in ecomics, finance, and other fields, who have studied microecomics at the intermediate level. Compact and clear, the book reflects the author's twenty-year experience teaching the course in the one-semester format to students around the world.
- Author BiographyRICHARD WATT is Associate Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics and Finance at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Richard Watt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.