Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur poor health and growing waistlines can be traced back to the hidden crisis of a micronutrient deficiency. More than 90 percent of all Americans are deficient in at least one of these health-promoting vitamins and minerals and don't even kw it. According to Jayson and Mira Calton, micronutrients vitamins and minerals essential for optimum health are being stripped from our diet and depleted by our lifestyle habits. And these deficiencies cause today's most common illnesses. Mira herself developed advanced osteoporosis at the age of 30. But with Jayson's help, she reversed her disease through micronutrient therapy. These authors are w ready to share this incredible cure-all program with readers everywhere. Complete with cutting-edge science and success stories, The Micronutrient Miracle reveals how our habits may be depleting essential micronutrients and provides an easy, prescriptive plan to reverse these effects. This book will appeal to a wide variety of readers, regardless of their preferred dietary profile, including low-carb, low-fat, vegan, and even Paleo options.
- Author BiographyCelebrity Nutritionists Jayson B. Calton Ph.D. and Mira Calton CN, are among the world's leading experts in micronutrients and dietary supplement science. Fellows of the American Association of Integrative Medicine (AAIM), board certified in Integrative Health (BCIH), and on the American Board of Integrated Health (ABIH), the Caltons operate Calton Nutrition and The Calton Institute of Lifestyle Medicine in Florida, offering training to health professionals through their Certified Micronutrient Specialist (CMS) program and assisting individual clients with their groundbreaking Micronutrient Miracle program. They are also the formulators of nutreince, the world's first multivitamin using this patented Anti-Competition technology. They are the authors of Naked Calories, and Rich Food, Poor Food, and a regular nutrition column in First for Women magazine. They have been featured in major media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Fox & Friends, PBS, and Prevention magazine.
- Author(s)Jayson Calton,Mira Calton
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.