All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrowave cooking is quick and simple, perfect for light, healthy results that emphasizes fast, fresh food. Chapters on soups and starters, fish and seafood, meat and poultry, pasta, pulses and grains, vegetables and salads, desserts and baking, provide inspiration for any cook. Tasty recipes include Potato Fish Pie, Chilli Con Carne and a great Sticky Toffee Pudding. There are over 40 pages of microwave cooking advice plus extensive charts to check cooking and defrosting times for staple foods. The book ensures success every time, inspiring you to experiment with exciting culinary combinations and giving you confidence to use the microwave to its full advantage.
- Author BiographyCarol Bowen is a food writer, and food consultant, having previously worked for Good Housekeeping, Homes and Gardens and Bird's Eye. Carol has written over 90 cookbooks on many subjects.
- Author(s)Carol Bown
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.