All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionOne quiet sw-covered Sunday morning in Bruges, a prominent business executive is found dead in the streets, apparently due to an alcoholic hemorage, but for Inspector Van In, there is a something about the autopsy that does t add up. When he questions the businessman's friend, a Dutchman, he too is found dead the next morning, burned to death in a house fire. When there is an explosion in the middle of a popular tourist area in downtown Bruges, Van In strives to find the connection between the three incidents, but one is coming forward to claim responsibility for this terrorist attack. Just an anymous letter to the police, threatening more bombings-unless they cooperate with a series of demands that would undermine the entire city government. Aided by the spunky and beautiful assistant DA Hannelore Maartens, Inspector Van In finds himself enmeshed in the case that threatens t just the lives of countless of incent people, but the heart of the city he loves.
- Author BiographyPieter Aspe is the author of a series detective stories starring inspector Van In. The Square of Revenge was the first novel to be translated into English. Pieter lives in Bruges, Belgium, and is one of the most popular writers contemporary writers in the Flemish language.
- Author(s)Pieter Aspe
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.