All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionJeremiah, a little rabbit, the middle of seven, wants desperately to go with Papa and his older brothers to look for food. His Papa says he may go when he becomes more responsible. He isn't intentionally disobedient; but in life's adventures, he just forgets to obey. Great moral values. Excellent for ages eight to eighty.
- Author BiographyDr. Valerie Beauchene and her husband Rene serve as senior pastors of THE UPPER ROOM church in Danielson, Connecticut. She has a Doctorate in Theology, and a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Colorado Theological Seminary in Denver, Colorado. She is also a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. Val has traveled extensively, preaching and teaching throughout the United States and internationally. She and her husband have raised six children: Richard, Rose, Lee, Robert, William, and Joshua. They are blessed with sixteen grandchildren: Cameron, Christopher, Zachary, Josiah, Abigail, Tabitha, Jeremiah, Eben, Anneliese, Samantha, Vanessa, William, Tyler, Asaph, Genevieve, and Jakob.
- Author(s)Dr Valerie a Beauchene,Valerie A Beauchene
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert R Beauchene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.