Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle East remains one of the world's most volatile regions. Stretching from Morocco to Iran, the area has seen numerous international and internal conflicts over the past decades. Understanding the dynamics of these conflicts requires detailed information on the military capabilities of the region's countries. The Middle East Military Balance is prepared annually by the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies in Tel Aviv, Israel. It is based on data from many sources, including some that are unavailable to other institutes. With its wealth of current, hard-to-find information, it offers an authoritative and indispensable guide to military capabilities in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyYiftah Shapir is associated with the Jaffee Center's Project on Security and Arms Control in the Middle East, where he follows proliferation of weapons of mass destruction in the region.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBelfer Center Studies in International Security
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight817 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byShlomo Brom,Yiftah Shapir
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.