All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike children everywhere, Simon has always imagined himself a great adventurer. But when he finds himself lost in a strange land where fantasy and reality seem to have collided in some sort of horrible accident, Simon ends up being dragged along kicking and screaming. All he wants w is to be safe at home, tucked up in bed, with his family just a door away...instead of an entire world. The journey home leads Simon to some amazing places, where he meets odd, but often charming new friends. And the lessons he learns along the way help Simon to finally listen to himself and see clearly, changing his perceptions of life forever.
- Author BiographyJinneane Morrison was born July 29, 1983 in Modesto, CA. She grew up in San Diego, CA, and graduated UC Davis in 2005. In 2010 she moved just outside of Portland, Oregon where she now resides with her husband, Jens Morrison. The Middle Island is her first published work.
- Author(s)Jinneane Morrison
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.