All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's summer in the big forest and the rabbit children are looking forward to their first Midsummer party. Owl, who kws everything, says Midsummer is a time for dancing, love and magic. What a fun time they will have! Then a terrible storm sweeps through the forest and the woodland animals must find shelter at Grump the tomte's cottage. Will the magic of Midsummer help restore harmony to the forest in time for the party? This follow-up to The Yule Tomte and the Little Rabbits is an enchanting story in twenty-one chapters, which can be read through June to conclude on Midsummer's Day. Ulf Stark masterfully weaves together drama and comedy to create a heartfelt and truly magical story. Award-winning illustrator Eva Eriksson brings the charming characters to life with delightful seasonal artwork.
- Author BiographyUlf Stark was born in Stureby, Stockholm in 1944. He is a successful author and screenwriter, and has won many awards for his work, including the August Prize and the Nordic Children's Book Prize. Eva Eriksson was born in Halmstad in 1949 and is a graduate of Konstfack University College of Arts, Crafts and Design. She is one of Europe's best-loved children's illustrators, and has worked with Ulf Nilsson, Margaret Stromstedt, Rose Lagercrantz, and Eva Bexell, among others. She is especially well-known in Sweden for illustrating Barbo Lindgren's successful Max series. Eva Eriksson's work has been recognised with many awards, and in 2001 she was the recipient of the Astrid Lindgren Prize. She lives and works in Dwell, near Stockholm.
- Author(s)Ulf Stark
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight843 g
- Width250 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eva Eriksson
- Translated bySusan Beard
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.