All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBJ is ?nding out the hard way that his classmates perceive him as different, which is t cool at his school. They constantly tease him and call him hurtful names. Without any friends, he seeks help from his art teacher who triggers an eye-opening conversation between BJ and his parents. When he realizes that his biracial heritage is just as signi?cant as any other racial heritage, BJ begins to show a con?dent attitude that helps him appreciate his own self-worth.
- Author(s)Felisha Williams
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.