About this product
- DescriptionThese beautifully illustrated storybooks introduce young children for the first time to classic stories from the world's major religions. They have easy-to-read text written by a children's author who specializes in writing about religions. Four different stories in each book are chosen specifically for the age group. Stories cover key beliefs for each religion and many also link to festivals such as Divali and Christmas. Supporting tes for parents and teachers include commentaries on each story to explain its meaning and context, plus a brief introduction to the main beliefs of each religion.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of children's non-fiction, specializing in geography, culture and religion.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleStories from Faiths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byHannah Ray
- Illustrator(s)Olwyn Whelen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.