All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Mill Wheel, Vol. 2 of 2: A Novel, in Three Volumes Therefore, we may still hope to keep you amongst us, my boy, and the kind old gentleman held out his hand. Renie and Lucy were very pleased to have the pleasant, intelligent man longer with them, and even little master baby pranced about when the news was made kwn. A day or two following Rufus went to the Bank to get the cheque cashed, and did t appear till dinner time. The Count and Countess Helring were spending that evening at Zeigleheath, also Norman and Addy. There was a walk to be taken in the dusk, of course, and Norman, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, managed that the single people should go together. Lucy and the Count were having a fine time, and could be heard joking and laughing at a great pace. Rufus and Renie were quieter; Rufus was telling Renie his errand that day. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Helen Dickens
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.