All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Millennium Falcon is a legendary spaceship, made famous by its adventures under the command of smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca, who made numerous special modifications to transform the beat-up Corellian light freighter into one of the fastest ships in the galaxy. This Haynes Manual traces the model history of the Corellian Engineering Corporation's YT series of spaceships and the development of the YT-1300 model line before focusing on the Millennium Falcon, itself a modified YT-1300. Onboard systems, controls, and their operation are described in detail and supported by a host of photographs, line art, floor plans, exploded diagrams, and stunning computer-generated artwork, all newly created by ackwledged Falcon experts Chris Reiff and Chris Trevas. Text is by Ryder Windham, author of more than fifty Star Wars books. Covering operational history, piloting, propulsion, weapons, engineering systems, sensors, and crew facilities, this is the most thorough technical guide to the Millennium Falcon available. This Haynes Manual is fully authorized and approved by Lucasfilm.
- Author BiographyRyder Windham is a former editor of Star Wars comics and has written more than fifty Star Wars books, including Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force and The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader. He is also an instructor and the Certificate Advisor for the Comic and Sequential Art Certificate Program at Rhode Island School of Design Continuing Education. Chris Reiff has spent the past fourteen years working as a toy designer and inventor bringing a variety of licensed products to market. While he stays busy working on other major properties at the design company he founded in Cincinnati, he always finds time to jump back into the Star Wars universe when the opportunity arises. For more than a decade Chris Trevas has created Star Wars artwork for numerous licensees. He currently lives and works at home in Michigan with his family.
- Author(s)Chris Reiff,Chris Trevas,Ryder Windham
- PublisherDel Rey Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleHaynes Manuals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDel Rey Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.