Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical fairy tale with alien monsters, tele-kinetic weapons, and a sense of humor, The Millennium Hunter follows humanity's survivors on a spiritual odyssey through a post-apocalyptic near future. Whether from their lips or in Grudshen, an alien vampire language, fundamental questions of existence and spiritual self-determination remain center stage. After the collapse of society, a man whose soul name is Rorick is caught up in a struggle with Latents, twelve competing humaid species, to determine the future of civilization on Earth. Joining the 1st Austin Close, a group responsible for uncovering the hidden reality behind the apocalypse, Rorick soon realizes that each of his thoughts directly impacts humanity's future. On a journey of self-discovery and species-discovery, the band of humans hones their mental powers while searching in the dark for a long-hidden truth that holds the key to their success.
- Author BiographyKen Kashim was born in a small town in Arkansas. After receiving a degree in Linguistics, he taught English in South Korea, Russia, Indonesia, China, Taiwan and the UAE. After returning to the US, he taught high school math before turning to writing full time. His novel, The Millennium Hunter, is the first installment in the Rorick trilogy. Ken lives in Austin, Texas and quite often still wanders around the world, apparently lost.
- Author(s)Ken Kashim
- Date of Publication13/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.