All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where everyone wants to blog and blog posts are ubiquitous, how do you stand out? How do you blog your way from body to somebody? How do you make money blogging, how do you start your own blogging business, and how do you, as a business owner, use content to build your brand and drive your success? What do the world's most successful bloggers kw that you don't kw (yet)? No matter who are you - a mum at home, a budding fashion blogger, a lifestyle blogger, a food blogger, a big business owner or a small business owner - The Million Dollar Blog is about blogging the smart way. It is the ultimate guide to: *Starting a successful blog *Blog writing *How to monetise your blog *How to develop a personal brand that grows your blog *How to blog for business *How to write *How take your existing blog to the next level Learn to blog, learn to monetise your blog, discover how to build a successful blog for your business and hear the insider view from those in the blogosphere who are already making big incomes blogging. Plus, discover revenue streams beyond advertising and see how the income of million dollar bloggers is structured for maximum profit. Through a combination of practical advice and interviews with some of the world's most famous and successful bloggers, vloggers and content strategists, including Seth Godin, Lily Pebbles, Grant Cardone and Madeleine Shaw and dozens more, entrepreneur and digital strategist Natasha Courtenay Smith shows you how to build a blog that will increase your profile, create new opportunities, earn money and change your life. No wonder The Million Dollar Blog has been described by leading and award winning mummy blogger Vicky Psarias from Honest Mum as 'Brilliantly written, engaging and inspiring'.
- Author BiographyNatasha Courtenay-Smith is an entrepreneur, digital strategist and business mentor. Her clients include celebrities, business owners, thought leaders, health practitioners, experts, and all round ambitious, talented individuals who want to build their brand online and become better known for what they do.
- Author(s)Natasha Courtenay-Smith
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteNone - no help from LS needed
- Weight380 g
- Width234 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.