All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOther books have claimed to help readers build a lucrative financial services practice...but it was The Million-Dollar Financial Services Practice that provided ambitious financial advisors with a step-by-step, tactical process proven to work. The second edition is updated throughout and contains new strategies for acquiring affluent clients and assets by providing Wealth Management services, using social media and Alumni Marketing, targeting successful realtors as clients, and much more. Using the method he has taught at Merrill Lynch and is famous for in the industry, author David J. Mullen, Jr. shows how anyone - matter where they are in their career - can get the appointment, convert prospects to clients, build relationships, retain clients, use niche marketing successfully, and increase the products and services each client uses. Packed with templates, scripts, letters, and tried-and-true Market Action Plans, the book provides readers with the tools and guidance they need to take their financial services practice to the million-dollar level and beyond.
- Author BiographyDAVID J. MULLEN, JR., recently retired as a managing director at Merrill Lynch. His advisor training program has had a consistent success rate of twice the industry average, and his methods have been adopted by many managers and advisors firmwide. He is the author of The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor.
- Author(s)David J Mullen Jr.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.