All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book featuring 101 adventures anyone can enjoy doing in Milwaukee. This will take you to the core of what Milwaukee has become. People may be surprised to learn that Milwaukee is more than beer and sausage. You will explore the city and its eclectic neighborhoods, learn about its history, have fun experiencing theater, ethnic grocers, and art. Foodies will love the local chocolate, coffee, restaurants and brewery tours. There's plenty for everyone who enjoys the outdoors too. Fly a kite. Kayak the rivers. Go fishing. Bike along the waterfront. You will get to kw Milwaukee as you check off your bucket list!
- Author BiographyBarbara Ali is a native of Illinois, but spent the bulk of her adult life traveling the world as she served a career with the US Air Force. She is an avid photographer, world traveler, adventurer and mom. She and her husband, Abdulhamid, live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where they have a yours, mine and ours family of six children.
- Author(s)Barbara Ali
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.31New
- AU $14.10New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.37
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.42
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.25
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.