All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Rhonda Jones, author of Why Are You Single in her new book, The Mime: The Silent Voice of God. Rhonda shares her amazing story of her journey from Omaha, Nebraska to Dallas, Texas where she joined The Potter's House of Dallas and became the Director of the Mime ministry. Rhonda shares the many ups and downs of ministry, as well as shares great direction on how to start a mime ministry and the many intricate details involved. A great book for every performing art's leader & ministry, as well dance team.
- Author BiographyRhonda Jones has been teaching pantomime and pouring into people behind the scenes for 20 years. Rhonda has been used of God to minister effectively to people of all creeds. She began her journey of ministry as a convert and active member at Morning Star Baptist Church of Omaha, Nebraska in 1993. She is indeed anointed of God not only in the craft of pantomime, but also as a teacher, speaker and poet. Rhonda shares how your LIFE is a ministry FIRST! How are you living and how is your walk? Her hunger and thirst for God's living Word is evident. Rhonda has created Mime teams of all ages and worked extensively with community youth. While in Nebraska, she conducted workshops with area churches, Omaha Housing Authority and Heartland Family Service Solomon Center for girls. At her local church, she was the creator of Gospel Thru the Arts, which is still thriving today. It consists of dance, mime, drama, poetry, puppets and many other art forms. In 2006, a Macedonian call ignited in the spirit of Rhonda to relocate to Dallas, Texas. Though uncertain of what the Lord was planning, she was obedient to the leading of the Spirit and em-barked upon another journey of faith. Arriving in Dallas, Texas, she was led to join the Potter's House family under the great leadership of Bishop Thomas D. Jakes. Unknowingly to Rhonda, the Father had it orchestrated that she would be the Director of the Adult Mime ministry of the Potter's House. She is also the founder of MLM3 (My Life is Ministry & Ministry is Mime). This ministry expresses the importance of a life that exudes ministry and godly living. In addition to spiritual growth, MLM3 also teaches mime choreography, make-up application, proper ministry attire, human video and how to render effective Gospel presentations. She continues to teach mime, human video & battle scenes! Her passion for Bible study and small groups have taken more of a front seat now. She inspires singles to live satisfied and purposeful lives! God has been opening doors for Rhonda to minister in other great cities in the U.S. She was the Stage Manager for Sister Cantaloupe's Dallas Variety Shows and has been a guest on the Bobby Jones Gospel Network. She has developed an online ministry called DOZ, Daughters of Zion! This is a group of young ladies that talk & pray on a regular basis. Rhonda received a dual Masters in Christian Education and Counseling from Dallas Baptist University.
- Author(s)Rhonda K Jones
- PublisherHunter Heart Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter Heart Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.