All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStress ages us. It's a scientific fact that negative emotions, sleep deprivation, and high-pressure schedules wear on our looks-especially our skin. As we all cope with ever-increasing career demands, household hassles, family pressures, and financial concerns, the stress is written all over our faces in the form of premature lines, skin spots, and sagging.But here's the good part: Stress aging is entirely reversible. Dr. Amy Wechsler, in partnership with RealAge-a company that focuses on turning back the biological clock-first helps you determine your SkinAge, then choose the renewal plan that's perfect for your psyche, face, and wallet. Dr. Wechsler's mind-beauty regimens reverse the effects of tension and time, so t only will your skin look and feel terrific, but the person inside it will be happier and healthier, too.A media favorite-she is often interviewed by the New York Times, O, The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, and many more publications-Dr. Wechsler is the expert to help you make the mind-beauty connection, untangle the psychological from the physical, and offer solutions for both.
- Author BiographyA family dermatologist practicing in New York City, Dr. Amy Wechsler is board-certified in both dermatology and psychiatry. With a philosophy that draws on her diverse experiences, she has come to be recognized for a method that is as professional as it is approachable. Dr. Wechsler earned her BS in psychology from Duke University and her MD with honors from Cornell University Medical College. Fascinated by the fundamental connection between the mind and body, Dr. Wechsler completed her residency in dermatology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. She is currently affiliated with the SUNY Downstate Medical Center's Department of Dermatology. Dr. Wechsler has been honored with the American Medical Women's Association's Scholastic Achievement Award. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, the Independent Doctors of New York and the Skin Cancer Foundation. Renee Raudman is a multi-award-winning audiobook narrator. A multiple Audie Award nominee, she has earned a number of AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for The Last Secret by Mary McGarry Morris and Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien, as well as a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for Joe Schreiber's Chasing the Dead. She has also performed on film, TV, radio, and stage, including the recurring roles of Jordon on ABC's One Life To Live, Phyllis on NBC's Passions, and guest-starring roles on prime-time TV. She has been heard in cartoons (The Simpsons, Billy & Mandy), videogames, and on the E! channel. Her narration of Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper was selected by Library Journal as one of the best audiobooks of 2009, and her reading of Marthe Jocelyn's Would You was selected by the ALA as one of the best young adult audiobooks of 2009.
- Author(s)Amy Wechsler
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Renee Raudman
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $24.96Trending at AU $27.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.