All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mindful Legal Writer: Mastering Persuasive Writing is designed to provide practical real-life context for the role of persuasive legal writing in authentic law practice. Students need to understand WHY lawyers write the way they do, and HOW the students own work product will be useful in real life by a supervising attorney, client, or judge. This book encapsulates ways to inject passion into teaching and learning persuasive legal writing, with the goal of empowering students to take ownership of their writing craft. The Mindful Legal Writer: Mastering Persuasive Writing offers best practices for presenting a legal argument in a logical, engaging, and ethical manner matter what the assignment. Once students have mastered these fundamentals, they can learn how to add their own artistic flair.
- Author(s)Heidi K Brown
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAspen Coursebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.