Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAs marketing leaders look for ways to evolve from order takers to market makers, Nirell shows managers the more contextual, intuitive and invative dimensions of marketing. The Mindful Marketer provides marketers with a powerful nexus between data-fueled analytic thinking and creative, immensely human approaches to marketing.
- Author BiographyLisa Nirell is Chief Energy Officer of EnergizeGrowth(R) LLC. She has helped B2B companies grow customer mindshare and market share since 1983. As a strategic growth expert and keynote speaker, Lisa has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, as well as Wells Fargo, Sony, Microsoft, OppenheimerFunds, and BMC Software. Within two years, she helped her clients generate $84M in new business. Lisa is a sought-after speaker for entrepreneur groups and leaders worldwide. Lisa is an award winning columnist and expert blogger for Fast Company, and the author of Energize Growth NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company. She has been featured in U.S. News and World Report, American Express OPEN, and ComputerWorld.
- Author(s)Lisa Nirell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight378 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.