Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness is the new attitude to living. Being aware of what you eat will t only help you appreciate every mouthful, but reward you and heal your food issues. There's dieting, calorie-counting or fasting - by changing your approach to feeding yourself, you can tune in to your body wisdom and begin to eat less of what you don't need, while filling up on urishing foods that help you reach the weight you'll be happy with for life.
- Author BiographyDr Patrizia Collard is a psychotherapist, mindfulness teacher, stress management consultant and lecturer in psychotherapy at the University of East London. Her books include Journey into Mindfulness, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Dummies, Awakening the Compassionate Mind (2014), and The Little Book of Mindfulness. Dr Collard's wide range of approaches and methodologies include mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural therapy, rational emotive behaviour therapy, core energy management, existential therapy, drama therapy, yoga and meditation, relaxation and self-hypnosis.
- Author(s)Dr. Patrizia Collard,Helen Stephenson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.