All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a demystified and easy approach to being present-anytime and anywhere-with this step-by-step guide to making your life more centred and mindful. Once you integrate mindfulness into your existing lifestyle, you'll become illuminated by a sense of calm, focus, and contentment that brings joy t only to you, but also to those whose lives you touch. The Mindfulness Habit helps you understand the value of living in the moment and offers many techniques for finding mindfulness opportunities. Explore a variety of topics related to meditation and habit formation, as well as extensive exercises to practise each week. No matter how busy your schedule is, you can find a place to calm the body and quiet the mind.
- Author BiographyKate Sciandra has been teaching personal and spiritual development for over twenty years. She is registered with the State of Minnesota as a minister and has had an active meditation practice since 2001. Sciandra graduated from the Australasian College of Herbal Studies and is an instructor and practitioner with the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International.
- Author(s)Kate Sciandra
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.