All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Paul Pruyser explores the first step in the helping process: the diagstic assessment. He develops a set of guidelines for conducting pastoral-diagstic interviews that ackwledges the pastor's professional uniqueness and meets the parishioner's expectations.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Pruyser was an esteemed clinical psychologist at the Menninger Clinic whose writings on psychology and religion have been widely read.
- Author(s)Paul W. Pruyser
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight8 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine168 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.