The Ministry of Administrative Assistants by Sue Thompson (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ministry guide has been written to provide information about how to provide support ministry to the people with whom you work. This guide is also for people who work in many different ministry settings, a church or deminational administrative office, a small or medium size church, a parachurch or missions focused organization, and large churches. It will assist them with how they look at their ministry, and the level of support that is needed for their particular setting. A call to ministry is an important thing to understand for an administrative assistant; your heart and the way you deal with people and tasks are different if you understand your position as a call to ministry rather than a job for a paycheck. If you understand that you represent t just your pastor and your church, but Christ to every person who calls, stops by, e-mails, etc., you approach your tasks and people differently. Working as the assistant to a pastor, or any person in ministry, you have to approach your tasks with an understanding of who you are serving, and you are serving Christ and his people. The position of Administrative Assistant is a vital part of the over-all ministry of your church and the congregation. You are the gate-keeper, bridge-builder, keeper of the information, soother of wounded feelings, and the deliverer of unwanted news. You are the person who has your finger on the pulse of your congregation and your community. You are the person people will come to for answers. You will handle thousands of details related to dozens of different projects and commitments for your pastor. You will help make your pastor s ministry seamless. While all of these descriptions may make your head spin, this is a part of the ministry of being an assistant. You can look at each day as a challenge or an adventure. If you understand your job as a ministry and understand your call to this ministry you are ready for a great adventure. Begin each day with a prayer for wisdom and strength, surrender your mind and will to God, and prepare yourself to work with the heart of a servant. As Christ walks alongside you in your daily life, you will learn to walk along side your pastor and to be a partner in their ministry.
- Author(s)Sue Thompson
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleAbingdon Press & the Church of the Resurrection Ministry Gui
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width124 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAdam Hamilton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.