All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs political leaders ackwledge the limits of their power they increasingly integrate constructive input from inside and outside government into their decision-making. A Ministry or Commission of Public Input is necessary to collect, process and communicate input more effectively and politicians need to work with the public to identify solutions.
- Author BiographyJennifer Lees-Marshment is Associate Professor, School of Social Sciences, Politics and International Relations, University of Auckland, New Zealand. She is author/editor of 12 books, including The Political Marketing Game (2011) and Political Marketing: Principles and Applications 2nd edition (2014). Her research interests include political marketing, leadership, public input and governance. See: www.lees-marshment.org for further details.
- Author(s)Jennifer Lees-Marshment
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Political Leadership
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.