All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mir Prophets is a collection of expositional essays on each of the twelve prophets. Dr. Feinberg's work illuminates the life, times, and major emphases of these men of God.Dr. Feinberg brings to this work an unusual combination of talents and background. He has a thorough kwledge of biblical Hebrew, having trained for the rabbinate. That, combined with his scholarship in New Testament Greek, qualifies him for an expert study of the Scriptures in the original languages. In this work, he carefully presents his own views as well as dissenting views of other biblical scholars.These studies include full treatment of the historical and cultural settings of each of the twelve prophets and their writings.
- Author BiographyCHARLES FEINBERG (1909-1995) was one of the nation's leading authorities on Jewish history, Old Testament languages and customs, and biblical prophecy. He earned six academic degrees including a B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh, a Th.B., Th.M. and Th.D. from Dallas Theological Seminary, an M.A. from Southern Methodist University, and a Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins. He served as a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary, Los Angeles Bible Theological Seminary, and Talbot Theological Seminary, before becoming the dean of Talbot School of Theology. Dr. Feinberg is author of numerous books including Minor Prophets, The Prophecy of Ezekiel, Daniel: The Kingdom of the Lord, and Millennialism: Two Views. Dr. Feinberg is survived by his three children and numerous grandchildren and great grand children.
- Author(s)Charles L Feinberg
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.