All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a core premise of this book that the thoughts and voices of those excluded are distinct. It is also our belief that, once heard, there is insight and new visions embedded in these voices. Just as we came to kw more about racism from Dubois, more about the Holocaust from Anne Frank, so can we come to kw more about the critical issues facing education from the chapters of this book.
- Author Biographystenell /f Louis /i A. ule /f Jill /i M.
- Author(s)Jr,Louis A. Castenell
- Date of Publication15/12/1997
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSocial & Policy Issues in Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.98Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.