The Minution Chronicles - Saving Zinitheron by H W Baker (Paperback / softback, 2009)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn evil scientist has poisoned the atmosphere of Zinitheron. Professor Zeetherious Zarsis holds the hopes of the remaining population in his hands as he puts in motion a plan to save his microscopic planet. Armed with the kwledge that larger living organisms become super-strong when shrunk to his size, Zeetherious reaches out to three seventh-grade Earth-dwellers for help. For best friends Kelly, Benny, and Jonathan, getting past the shock of an encounter with a space-alien is difficult eugh, but placing their faith in this miniscule stranger, agreeing to be matter manipulated to the size of amoebas, and then travel into space, w that takes guts! Watching the threesome sneak out of Benny's basement, get small, and enter a waiting space ship, the reader is left to wonder, will Benny's sister discover them missing? Can Zeetherious' dying planet be saved? Can he manage to get these three brave adventurers back to Earth in time for dinner? Zeetherious and his young recruits draw on their friendship, their faith, and their belief in what is right, to navigate through battles with bizarre space creatures, flying asteroids, and a dastardly villain, in a valiant effort to save Zinitheron! Along the way, these four unlikely partners learn life lessons about the true meaning of friendship and the importance of trusting one ather. THE MINUTION CHRONICLES - SAVING ZINITHERON is crafted with the love of what-ifs, and an appetite for exploration of the unkwn. The story is aimed at the lower age range of the young adult category. While it is a science fiction romp through space, the improbable journey takes root and grows out of the lives of three middle school kids. A simple space-time relationship allows the reader to readily suspend disbelief, making it easy to get lost in the adventure.
- Author BiographyH. W. Baker is the father of four. He is currently involved in various writing projects and plans to release the second book in The Minution Chronicles series in the near future.
- Author(s)H W Baker
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.