All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionSwallows and Amazons meets The Famous Five for the 21st Century. Springtime, and Terry and Paul are looking forward to getting their beloved dinghy, Orico, back on the water. Perhaps this year they can concentrate on sailing without running across any criminal gangs or having ather adventure searching for treasure. Unfortunately the gang has other ideas. As witnesses, the boys and their older siblings, BJ and Graham, are the main link to putting them behind bars, and anything might happen before the trial in six months' time. All they have to do is lie low at their new cottage in the Lakes, keep out of trouble and t use Facebook... easier said than done. Adventures intrigue and treachery, and that's just a rmal day's sailing.
- Author BiographyThe author lives in isolation in Darkest Norfolk UK with naught but an enhanced collection of computer hardware, a questionable wit and a writer's hat as company. He can be seen on nights of the full moon, howling at the keyboard in frustration, as the auto-correct fails to rectify even the simplest of fat fingered errors.
- Author(s)Robert Wingfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.